Terms Of Service
This document outlines of the terms of agreement (the "Agreement") between the link buyer (the "Bidder") and Programmers Directory (the "Directory").
The Bidder must agree to the terms of this document to bid with the Directory.
- Link details cannot be changed unless specifically permitted by Programmers Directory
- Links are listed permanently in our directory but position is determined by bids
- Links can be removed at any time for violating our link policies
- Links to illegal or adult-related Web sites are strictly forbidden
- Links must not contain ALL CAPS or too many adjectives like "cool", "awesome", etc.
- Valid link titles, URLs and descriptions are always at the discretion of Programmers Directory
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Bids are non-refundable.
- You can remove a bid or link by contacting us. Once ownership is confirmed your link can be removed, however no bids will be refunded. Note: We reserve the right to editorially include resources or links that we believe would be of particular interest or benefit to our viewers. We check all links to insure that they are appropriate for inclusion. Terms are subject to change without prior notice. It is your responsibility to visit and check this page for any change in our terms.